A lot of men have been seriously accused of beating their wife. Ask me and I will tell you it is very irresponsible for any man to beat his wife or girlfriend (either of the two). But then there are some other ways to get your message accross without actually touching or hitting them physically.
Don’t ask whether it is by denying them of cash – absolutely No! In fact any man that cannot sustain his wife and children is probably lazy and irresponsible.
Meanwhile, this is applicable for everybody. When you have a problem with your wife or girlfriend:
1. If she refuses to cook for you show her that you too can equally do without the cooking ( this is not for everybody as not every guy knows how to cook) or you can buy already cooked food outside, bring it home and eat in front of her. While doing this you can put on some love song which will irritate her and probably make her feel jealous.
2. You can also visit any eatery with your children without your wife. Do it happily and come back all smiles.
3. If the offence she committed was very grave, start sleeping in the guest room.
4. Play with your children more often. You can go site-seeing with your children only. This doesn’t mean I’m advocating the use of your children as tools but they are what you both share. Showing them more care than you show her would most likely touch a nerve. And I would never advise you do all these with another woman.
5. When together pretend as if you are chatting with your female colleagues (I don’t mean concubine) in a manner that reminds her of the good times. Pretend as if she is not there even when you know her there. Laugh hard and when she asked you why you are laughing so hard, change the topic.
6. You have shown her you are angry. Now it’s time to be mature and call her for a talk. You must initiate this if not you would just look childish from all the above.
7. When you discover she is truly remorseful then you can forgive her.