Horrible Moment Cooking Gas Explodes at Big Brother House Cameroon (Video)

0

A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment gas exploded at Big Brother’s house in Cameroon.

In the video shared, two female housemates could be seen in the kitchen tidying up some things. After a few seconds, one of the girls left the kitchen and suddenly, there was a gas explosion.

READ ALSO:#BBNaija: I Wish Laycon Can Be In Kiddwaya’s Body – Erica Reveals

Out of fear, the housemates ran out immediately to find the closest escape route. They were spotted in the video scampering for safety after hearing the loud bang.

However, although the incident seemed really serious, fortunately, no life was lost and no housemate was injured.

READ ALSO:#BBNaija: Watch the moment Ozo held back Dorathy from fighting Nengi

Watch the video below;

 

For publication of your news content, articles, videos, or any other newsworthy materials, please send it to shakarasquare@gmail.com. For more enquiries, please call +234 703 951 4950 or WhatsApp. To place an advert, please call +234-803-669-9610