Singer Harrysong Hospitalized After Food Poison In Ghana (Video)

0

Former 5 Star singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized in Ghana after eating Ghanaian food.

It was confirmed by the doctor that the food ate by the singer was poisoned

Reaching his team mate, they had this to say.

 

“This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever.”

See video below..

ShakaraSquare TV