Twitter user @katysbottom, took to the platform to share disturbing tweets of how she achieves orgasm while breastfeeding her son. According to the lady, the way her son sucks her nipple makes her masturbate.
She further disclosed that her son sucking her nipple, gives her the best orgasm. The tweets led to reporting of her account which has been pulled down.
Female masturbation is personal sexual stimulation until an orgasm is achieved. Common masturbation is achieved through rubbing the clitoris with a finger or hand until orgasm. Objects such as sex toys and vibrators are designed to help with female masturbation. Any woman of any age can masturbate for any reason.
Female masturbation is common. The older age group has a higher frequency of masturbating partly because of experience and the overall fact that they’re equally stressed and want to reduce* tension. Female masturbation is also common and more frequent among women with higher education, high economic statuses, good health, those with high sexual frequencies and those who have had multiple sexual relationships. Masturbating daily or twice a day is also common.
Characteristics of Female Masturbation
- Female masturbation is prevalent. The prevalence increases* with increase* in education, higher socio-economic status and those with high intercourse frequencies.
- During masturbation, a woman fantasizes and focuses on physical sensations.
- Female masturbation occurs for both single and married women.
- Female masturbation can be for any reason. The common reasons for self-pleasuring are to achieve an orgasm, relax, relieve sexual tension and trying to fall asleep.
- Other reasons include having fun, curiosity and treating anorgasmia (masturbating to find a remedy for lack of orgasms).
So far, risks with female masturbation are non-existence. However, when using foreign objects, ensure they’re user-friendly and clean.
Female masturbation has been incorporated into sex medicine for good reasons. Masturbating or self-pleasuring is the first line of remedy for women who find it hard to reach orgasm during normal sexual intercourse. Female masturbation has been in the good books of sex medicine despite it being classified as a taboo worldwide.
However masturbating while your baby is awake and around you, is disturbing.