#NobodyRemix by #DjNeptuneXJoeboy featuring Laycon goes wild on Twitter

0
Laycon

Big Brother Naija season 5 winner, Olamilekan Moshood Agbeleshe, popularly called Laycon featured in the remix of party banger, Nobody by DJ Neptune featuring Joeboy.

The remix which has been buzzing for a while was finally released on Friday and fans of Laycon, called Icons, have taken to Twitter to share their excitement as well as a review of the Icon king’s bars on the song.

READ MORE!! Stop giving parenting advice if you don’t have kids – Dabota Lawson

Recall that Laycon who recently won the Lockdown edition of the reality TV show became people’s man with his brilliance and demeanour in the Big Brother house.

He cleared 60 per cent of the votes on the final day of the competition, leaving the likes of Dorathy, Nengi, Neo and Vee to scramble for the remaining 40 per cent.

The 26-year-old who graduated with a second-class upper degree in Philosophy, UNILAG 2015/2016 set walked home with the 85 million grand prize, including N30m cash prize.

 

 

 

 

For publication of your news content, articles, videos, or any other newsworthy materials, please send it to shakarasquare@gmail.com. For more enquiries, please call +234 703 951 4950 or WhatsApp. To place an advert, please call +234-803-669-9610