Taking to his Instagram page, he shared the video as he shared his thoughts on the way the bridesmaid displayed herself at the wedding. He took shots at the parties involved.
He wrote: No disrespect to the parties involved(this is purely for teaching purposes)
#2–These are my opinions, be free to have yours, as an elder I feel I should address for those that want to learn
To the bride-
* why are you keeping a friend that doesn’t “look” like she’s on same page with you, most of the other girls are decently dressed
* Even if she is your friend does she have to be on your train
* when she arrived half naked, you could have benched her
* She was not only half naked but was dancing with intention, for me – wrong intention
To the half naked friend-
* There’s something called decency, learn it
* There’s social maturity – allow people shine on their day and don’t divert attention even when you can, respect peoples feelings
To the spraying man
* Can we keep lust and foolishness till after the wedding?
* Even if she was your girlfriend, wife or sister, the timing was wrong
To other parents and elders at the event
* Hope one of you corrected the friend and corrected the situation
* Keeping quiet at such means approval and more people will think it’s OK
To the camera man
* Don’t be silly – stay focused if you still want your balance
To me and my IG fam
* What concern us in this matter….. Well good behavior is fast becoming a thing of the past, let’s preserve the small sense still left, Nigeria has lost so much let’s help where we can
View this post on Instagram
For publication of your news content, articles, videos, or any other newsworthy materials, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more enquiry, please call +234 703 951 4950 or WhatsApp. To place an advert, please call +234-803-669-9610.