GQ Magazine made a list of the top worst people in 2015.
The list was filled with celebrities from the music industry,movie industry,football world,among other sectors.
View list below:
1. Kim Davis: Is the woman who refused to give marriage license to gay couples who wanted to get married.
2. Cameron Crowe:Aloha was arguably the biggest flop of the year: another painfully earnest, meandering dramedy from our blandest director, featuring Emma Stone in Asianface.
4. Sepp Blatter:The Swiss football administrator who is the suspended eighth president of FIFA that has persistently been dogged by claims of corruption and financial mismanagement.
5.Hillary Clinton :Remember Cool Hillary Clinton, back when she was checking her phone with her sunglasses on like a BAWSE and getting drunk with foreign dignitaries on Instagram and shit? Yeah, that Hillary Clinton is gone, kids. Hopelessly corrupt pander-bot 2008 Hillary is back! And remarkably, she seems to believe—yet again—that her lengthy history of cynical, bought-and-paid-for leadership somehow entitles her to the presidency, as if her entire campaign strategy is “I didn’t betray my principles and sell out every last one of my constituents NOT to be president, you guys!”
6. Terrence Howard:The Empire star is an admitted wife beater who also believes that 1 × 1 should equal 2. Check out what he said to Rolling Stone: “If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what’s the square root of two? Should be one, but we’re told it’s two, and that cannot be.”
7. Bill Cosby
11. Robert Griffin III
12. The Fantastic Four movies
13. Scott Walker
14. Neil Patrick Harris
15. Roger Goodell
17. Brad Bird and George Clooney
22. Hulk Hogan
24. Meghan Trainor
27. Rahm Emmanuel
25. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
27. Johnny Manziel
28. Martin Shkreli.